- Principles: The trainee will gain practical skills in following the principles of Musicians without Borders as a trainer.
- Methodology: The trainee will learn how to train others to connect the principles of Musicians without Borders and music activities.
- Community: The trainee will learn how to train others to create and prepare music workshops for diverse target groups.
- Leadership: The trainee will gain practical experience in leading and facilitating training sessions.
- Has affinity for music and music-making.
- Has experience in leading music workshop with groups, also in conflict areas or with refugees.
- Has the wish to provide training to other professionals and/or students based on the core principles of our work.