- Principles: The trainee will be introduced to the principles of Musicians without Borders.
- Methodology: The trainee will experience the connection between the principles of Musicians without Borders and music activities.
- Community: The trainee will experience the benefits of making music together.
- Leadership: The trainee will gain skills that will allow them to further develop their leadership skills and run music workshops in their own communities.
- Has affinity for music.
- Is leading or intends to lead activities with any group (classroom, community, workspace, etc.).
- Has little or no experience leading community music workshops.
- Day 1: Principles of MwB; Community Singing; Nonviolence; Trauma and Self-Care; Body Percussion and Drum Circle
- Day 2: Motive for Motion; Group Songwriting; Creativity; Improvisation; Community Music Leadership