> Training > Training Programs > Introductory Course Details
- Principles: The trainee will be introduced to the principles of Musicians Without Borders.
- Methodology: The trainee will experience the connection between the principles of Musicians Without Borders and music activities.
- Community: The trainee will experience the benefits of making music together.
- Leadership: The trainee will gain skills that will allow them to further develop their leadership skills and run music workshops in their own communities.
- Has affinity for music.
- Is leading or intends to lead activities with any group (classroom, community, workspace, etc.).
- Has little or no experience leading community music workshops.