- We use music as a tool for bridging divides and promoting social change.
- We strive to increase empathy among all participants.
- We strive to cultivate a culture of nonviolence.
Principles of our Methodology
- SAFETY: We believe in the importance of the physical, social, and emotional safety of everyone.
- INCLUSION: Music can provide a space where people meet through their engagement in music-making and are not defined by their differences.
- EQUALITY: Everyone can make music, everyone has something to offer, and everyone has the right to be treated as equals.
- CREATIVITY: Creativity creates a strong identity, builds resilience, and fosters hope.
- QUALITY: We believe that a high quality of music-making leads to a stronger sense of connection and empathy.