Musicians without Borders is currently seeking volunteers to join our communications team, based in our Amsterdam office. Do you have one or more of the following skills?
- Social media know-how with strong writing ability to post on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels, native English speaker required: 1/2 day/week
- Strong writing skills and fluent in both Dutch and English, to support writing and translation for our monthly newsletter, donor communications: 1 day/month
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills, to represent us at benefit events, fluent Dutch preferable: as needed basis
- Event / logistics coordination skills for training and benefit events: as needed basis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, to support database maintenance: 1 day/month
- German and/or Spanish speakers for translating documents: as needed basis
Contact us: Please submit a letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com specifying which task/s you are interested in and your availability.